Thursday, July 01, 2004

How depressing is running in the dark

It was still dark when I got up this am to run. How depressing is that? I went anyway, but it was pretty cold without the sun. I hurt my knee part way - a dog jumped out at me and I jumped back (it startled me more than anything) and landed in a funny way on my leg. My leg felt pinched at the top and the whole leg was aching for a while, but then it was mostly just my knee. It felt like I was walking with my leg twisted (I even looked down at one point to see if I was) but I wasn't. So I ended up having to walk the last 2 kms. But then I got home early (I had planned on doing 14 kms) so I had time to crawl back into bed and snuggle with Glenn. Of course, it's just not as nice when you're all sweaty - LOL!

Since Danica is in town - we're going to Meteora Taverna for lunch. That should be good, I haven't had greek food in a while. And then tonight is the family birthday dinner (it was Danica's birthday on Saturday and Kaili's birthday on Sunday). So I don't have to prepare any food at all today! Yeah!