Tuesday, July 27, 2004

internet connection failed

Aarggh. I just finished a really long post (yes - I'm wasting time at work even though I have a lot of work to do) and my internet connection failed. I hate that!!
It didn't really say a whole lot, but still it was long.

Basically I was just saying that I need some more motivation. I've been having a hard time getting myself out of bed in the am to get to the gym. We haven't been eating that bad (lots of fish, salad and fruit). Lately I've just been concentrating on the baby thing. I read (Dr.Phil) that we need to work through our emotional problems before we can be ready to work through our eating problems. That's difficult when we are still trying to conceive, still trying to have a baby. I don't really think that this is something we can work through (at least until we know for sure we can't have kids and then still maybe never). So I guess I need to find the motivation to do it anyway. I've been telling myself that eating healthy is good for me and for any baby I might have. I think it would be a lot easier if we could just conceive - then I would know that I have a baby inside me that needs me to eat properly. Why is it that it's not enough that it's good for me? I don't think I have low self esteem and I do value myself...I don't know. I just finished eating an apple cut up with some kiwi fruit. It's a good combination. I guess I have to just keep reminding myself that I like fruit (and some veggies) ALMOST as much as I like chocolate! LOL